Green's Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
( Small Business allow our community to grow! Your Quality Service Partner )
Comfort Assurance Maintenance Plan
The old adage is true: "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".
Enroll today and receive 10% off parts on today's repair invoice. (if applicable)
Our professional 24 Point Comfort Assurance Service maintenance program has been proven to lower electric bills, improve indoor air quality, increase comfort and extend the life of your comfort system when performed on an annual basis. Your comfort is our mission.
1. Monitor Refrigerant pressure.
2. Visually inspect equipment and service valves for leaks.
3. Inspect evaporator coil for leaks and cleanliness.
4. Spray evaporator coil with sanitizer.
5. Inspect and wash condenser coil, where water is available.
6. In place blower wheel inspection for balance and cleanliness.
7. Lubricate motors with oil ports.
8. Ensure all fan blades are secure.
9. Check air flow.
10. Check amp draw and operation of compressor.
11. Inspect contactor and relays for wear and damage.
12. Check safety controls.
13. Check and tighten all high voltage electrical connections.
14. Check and tighten all low voltage electrical connections
15. Check temperature split to ensure proper cooling or heating.
16. Check capacitors.
17. Check heat amperage and operation.
18. Inspect circuit boards for corrosion and proper operation.
19. Clean condensate drain line.
20. Inspect thermostat for accuracy and calibrate if possible.
21. Inspect filter and change it if customer has replacement.
22. Check amp draw on fan motors to ensure operating within acceptable limits.
23. Visually inspect equipment for deterioration and rust.
24. Our guarantee to you, that all work will be performed by a trained certified technician, concerned for your comfort and satisfaction.
Weʼre so confident in this, that if your unit breaks down within 6 months of our Comfort Assurance Service, while under this contract, we will replace any required functional part at 20% off our normal installed cost. (Guarantee only valid if technician recommended repairs on equipment are performed, by Green’s, during the maintenance check or normal repair service andcontract has not expired).
Comfort Assurance Benefits:
* Improved comfort level, * Preferred valued customer, * Reduce future repairs,
* Increased life of your system, * Maintain lower utility bills, * Peace of mind
1. Inspect thermostat for accuracy and calibrate if possible.
2. Inspect evaporator coil for leaks and cleanliness.
3. Spray evaporator coil with sanitizer.
4. In place blower wheel inspection for balance and cleanliness.
5. Lubricate motors with oil ports.
6. Inspect filter and change it if customer has replacement.
7. Check and tighten all high voltage electrical connections.
8. Inspect circuit boards for corrosion and proper operation.
9. Check heat amperage and operation.
10. Check heat pump operation, if applicable.
11. Check air flow.
12. Monitor refrigerant pressure.
13. Visually inspect equipment for deterioration and rust.
Download and print a copy of this FORM to fill out and Fax to us
at: 386-255-4233 or Mail to us at:
Greens Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration, Inc.
541 N. Beach St.
Daytona Beach, FL 32115
Our current special price is $139.00
Call for more information 386-255-9531